Shape : Round, Oval
Treatments : None
Clarity : Eye clean
Size : Above or less than 1 Carat
Price : Contact Glitz Ceylon
Etymology : After the lustrous, “moonlight” sheen of the adularescent effect found in these stones.
Variety : Orthoclase
Colors : Body colors range from colorless through shades of yellow, gray, green, pink, and brown.
Luster : Vitreous
Birthstone : June
Hardness: 6 - 6.5
Wearability : Poor
Benefits for the Wearer:
- A balancing stone with a very relaxing effect on most people.
- Considered a feminine stone, Moonstone often has a positive impact on hormone balances.
- Helps to ease these aggressive tendencies in men and woman, bringing peace and balance.
1. Glitz Ceylon is 100% Guaranteed to offer the best return for your spending with us. Our gems are one-of-a-kind pieces, therefore if the piece you need is out of stock, we will contact you with possible replacements.
2. Each gemstone is guaranteed to be exactly as described. We do our best to ensure our digital images display an accurate rendition of each piece. However, due to factors beyond our control (such as individual monitor differences and calibration), actual colors may vary from what you see on your monitor.
3. Each Gem Stone you purchase from Glitz Ceylon is certified by the National Gem and Jewellery Authority, Sri Lanka.
4. If a gem stone has been treated, the enhancement details will be mentioned in our invoice.
5. Glitz Ceylon accept Cash, Cheque and Bank Wire Transfers.
6. Once the full payment is settled and cleared, immediately the selected gem will be insured and send to you via Express Mail Service (EMS). Together with your item(s) you will receive the gemmological report and an invoice, which you should file carefully in case of your insurance claims.
7. Any possible import fees or taxes imposed in your country will be your responsibility.
8. Glitz Ceylon takes strict care of protecting all customer data.
9. Glitz Ceylon will not accept returns for gems.