Shape : Any
Treatments : None
Clarity : Eye clean
Size : Above or less than 1 Carat
Price : Contact Glitz Ceylon
About Yellow Zircon..
Etymology : From the Arabic zargun, from the Persian zar for “gold” plus gun for “color.”
Variety : Hyacinth, Starlite
Colors : Reddish brown, yellow, gray, green, red; various other colors induced by heating.
Luster : Vitreous to adamantine; sometimes greasy.
Hardness: 6 -7.5
Benefits for the Wearer:
- Relief from physical distress,
- Stronger immune system
- Mental peace
- The warm healing properties of this gemstone is also helpful in dealing with diseases like Jaundice, Tuberculosis.
1. Glitz Ceylon is 100% Guaranteed to offer the best return for your spending with us. Our gems are one-of-a-kind pieces, therefore if the piece you need is out of stock, we will contact you with possible replacements.
2. Each gemstone is guaranteed to be exactly as described. We do our best to ensure our digital images display an accurate rendition of each piece. However, due to factors beyond our control (such as individual monitor differences and calibration), actual colors may vary from what you see on your monitor.
3. Each Gem Stone you purchase from Glitz Ceylon is certified by the National Gem and Jewellery Authority, Sri Lanka.
4. If a gem stone has been treated, the enhancement details will be mentioned in our invoice.
5. Glitz Ceylon accept Cash, Cheque and Bank Wire Transfers.
6. Once the full payment is settled and cleared, immediately the selected gem will be insured and send to you via Express Mail Service (EMS). Together with your item(s) you will receive the gemmological report and an invoice, which you should file carefully in case of your insurance claims.
7. Any possible import fees or taxes imposed in your country will be your responsibility.
8. Glitz Ceylon takes strict care of protecting all customer data.
9. Glitz Ceylon will not accept returns for gems.